Disclaimer for Coaching Programs
TERMS & CONDITIONS for:
Aaron Sansoni Group International Pty Ltd ACN 642 332 821
Aaron Sansoni Group Pty Ltd ACN 166 043 465
Success Education Pty Ltd ACN 147 822 222
Inner Circle Pty Ltd ACN 622 159 371
Private Mentoring Pty Ltd ACN 622 172 972
and any other associated company of the above
These terms and conditions form part of the enrolment agreement between one of the companies listed above (known in this document as ’the Company’), of 84-88 Montague Street, South Melbourne, VIC, Australia 3205, and the purchaser, for the purchaser’s enrolment into the product detailed in the confirmation email. This agreement excludes all other terms and conditions issued or stipulated by anyone other than the Company. In these terms and conditions, all reference to “us”, “we” and “our” mean the Company, any affiliates of the Company and all agents of the Company whether in its own capacity or an agent of the speaker’s business and all reference to “you” and “your” mean the purchaser. The purchaser shall be bound and strictly abide by the terms and conditions herein set out.
If the Program enrolment or Product Purchase also include specific terms and conditions as relating that to that enrolment or purchase, these are also relevant to the agreement.
A full written version of the Terms and Conditions of enrolment or purchase can be obtained from our Office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
- Coaching Program Enrolment
- Coaching Programs are an ongoing subscription.
- If enrolling through a payment plan, your enrolment is for a minimum 12-month term at which point the program and payments will continue.
- If you are enrolling in the program on a full payment of 12-months in advance basis, we will contact you before the completion of your initial term to determine if you wish to continue with the paid in advance process or change to a monthly subscription
- Cancellation within the initial 12-months is not advised as the program is designed to create progressive and long term results. Should you wish to cancel the program, please advise our Office in writing (email) and we will arrange a meeting with our Head of Coaching to determine your best course of action. 30-days notice is required. Any unused funds for Coaching minus the full cost of bonuses and online Training components will be refunded
- Your Coach will be assigned at the sole discretion of the Company Management and our Head of Coaching to be the best match for the needs of the Client (you). Should you or the assigned Coach deem at any time that a transfer to a different Coach would be to your benefit, this option is available by contacting our office in writing and the change will be made in consultation with you and your current Coach
- Payment must be up to date to engage in Coaching Sessions. If your payments are in arrears, the program including bonuses may be suspended till payments are up to date
- The Program provides personal Coaching services via phone call with a qualified and trained coach and could include other tele-calls, webinars and online coaching materials in addition to your Coaching Sessions. Unless otherwise specified, members receive the number and duration of coaching sessions shown overleaf. There are no “make-up” or refunds for missed scheduled sessions. Coaches will call you for your Coaching Sessions. Any other expense incurred for calls with a coach during your membership are at a Client’s expense
- Cancellations, Default, Consequences of Default and Failure to attend
- This agreement is subject to a 5-business day cooling off period from the date of its execution by the last party to execute it, during which time you may cool off without cause and be entitled to a full refund of your enrolment fee upon request. In such case we will refund the total amount paid in respect to your enrolment, less the value of any product or bonus item (as referred to in condition 1.2) received as a consequence of your enrolment. A refund request must be made in writing. Should a refund be due to you, we will process it within 15 business days of receipt of the request.
- If you cancel your enrolment for any reason, the value of any product or bonus item received as a consequence of your enrolment will be deducted from the amount of any refund to which you may be eligible.
- We may, but are not obliged to, agree to cancellation of this agreement by you after the cooling off period of 5 business days, but if we do agree we will be entitled to charge a cancellation fee of 25% of the full price of the product, program, or service to compensate us for any direct or indirect loss caused to us as a result (including but not limited to the value of any product or bonus item received by you as a consequence of your enrolment) and any balance will be held as credit for future use with the Company.
- We may charge interest at a rate two per centum (2%) above the rate from time to time fixed under the Penalty Interest Rates Act 1983 (Vic) on any amount of our fees or expenses that remains unpaid for 14 days after our accounts have been sent to you.
- We may choose not to perform any further work for you till all accounts, including interest, are paid in full. We may suspend or terminate the availability of the product to you and any of its other obligations under the terms and conditions agreement.
- An additional fee to be determined by us at our sole discretion will be payable in the event that you need to change the dates of your attendance at an event you have registered for
- If for any reason we deem it necessary to change the event date, venue, location, speaker or hours of any of our presentations, we may do so by notifying you in writing of any changes we make. In this case you retain the right to reschedule your attendance to another available date without penalty. If the event is no longer to be run, your registration will be transferred to an appropriate alternative without charge or penalty to you.
- Completion Term of Event Tickets and Guest Passes
- The lifetime of the Event Tickets and Guest Passes included in enrolment for this program, details listed overleaf, is for twelve (12) months from the purchase date and if you fail to attend an event within this time period, you must notify the Company in writing beforehand of 30 days to expiry of the product listing any reason and request an extension to the product lifetime. Product extensions will be given at the discretion of the Company Management.
- Each 12-month term of the program will include a new set of the Event Tickets and Guest Passes that will be subject to the same completion term as detailed in section 3.1
If you provide a testimonial regarding us or one of our presenters, we have authority to use this testimonial, in part or whole, to promote us or our presenter in any format at any time for marketing or training purposes.
- The product is made available on the understanding that we do not provide financial or legal advice.
- Before relying on the product, you should independently verify its currency, completeness and relevance for your purpose, and should obtain any appropriate professional advice.
- The product may include views or recommendations of third parties, which do not necessarily reflect our views, or indicate our commitment to a particular course of action.
- Links we provide to websites or products are provided for your convenience and do not constitute endorsement of material at those sites, or any associated organisation, product or service.
- The listing of a company or person in any part of this product in no way implies any form of endorsement by us of the products or services provided by that company or person.
- To the extent permitted by law, we and our respective directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents disclaim all responsibility to you for any loss, liability, claim, expense (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) or damage whatsoever, whether consequential, special, incidental or indirect (including but not limited to loss of profits, trading losses and damages that result from delay, loss or inconvenience) arising out of or in connection with the product and/or any omissions from its content whether in contract, tort (including negligence), statute or otherwise and even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage.
- Username (if applicable)
Should your enrolment entitle you to have access to an online program using a username and password then on completion of the agreement and once full payment of your deposit is confirmed, you can expect to receive a username and Password via your chosen email address within 7 business days.
- Partner Discount and Guest Passes (if applicable)
- If you have enrolled in this program as the partner of a full fee-paying participant and you have received a partner discount on the training, should your full fee-paying partner cancel, your discount will no longer apply and you will be required to pay the full fee for the course.
- Any Guest Passes or Guest Tickets associated to your enrolment must be used for the same Event or Program you are attending. Guests cannot attend any Event without the Primary ticket holder being present
- Guest Passes or Guest Tickets hold no monetary value and cannot be refunded, sold, or traded with any other party
- Intellectual property
- You, and affiliate parties, acknowledge and agree that materials provided to you contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Except as expressly authorised by us, you agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell distribute or create derivative works based on the materials, in whole or in part.
- Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)
You acknowledge and authorise us to obtain information about your credit worthiness from any bank, credit reporting agency, or referee for the purpose of assessing you for credit, or in connection with any guarantee given by you for the following purposes:
- To assess an application by you; and/or
- To notify other credit providers of a default by you; and/or
- To exchange information with other credit providers as to the status of this credit account, where you are in default with other credit providers; and/or
- To assess the credit worthiness of you and/or Guarantor/s.
- The personal information on this form is being collected by us or on our behalf to register you in our program and to facilitate the conduct of that program and to inform you of related products and services offered by us, including new materials.
- Your personal information may be disclosed to our contractors and agents (such as conference organisers and information technology providers) and may be transferred overseas for these purposes. We propose to provide your personal information to our related bodies corporate, affiliates, licensors and licensees, so that they can send you information about their own investment, marketing and success information products and services. If you do not want us to do so, please tick the box at the end of this condition.
- By signing this form, you acknowledge that the program may be recorded by us using various media and that we may sell or give away videos, audio cassette, photographs and transcripts of any event, and use them in its marketing and advertising programs (both in Australia and overseas). If you would like to access the personal information that we hold about you, please contact us. If you provide information about other individuals on this Registration Form (e.g. referrals), please let those individuals know that you have done so.
- You consent to us being given a consumer credit report in relation to you. to collect overdue payment on commercial credit (Section 18K(1)(h) Privacy Act 1988)
- We may give information about you to a credit reporting agency for the following purposes:
- To obtain a consumer credit report about you; and/or
- Allow the credit reporting agency to create or maintain a credit information file containing information about you.
- You agree that personal credit information provided may be used and retained by us for the following purposes and for other purposes as shall be agreed between you and us or required by law from time to time:
- Provision of the product and/or
- Marketing of Goods by us, our agents, or distributors in relation to the product.
“I do not agree to the disclosure of my personal information”: please send an email to email@example.com
- This agreement does not exclude, restrict or modify any right that you have under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), such as an assurance that any service is provided with due care and skill. Other than expressly stated in this agreement, we do not make any promises or warranties, whether expressed or implied, about the product.
- The laws of the state of Victoria govern this Agreement.
- Should any part of this agreement be determined by a court to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the agreement will be unaffected. This agreement may not be varied except with our written approval. All terms, conditions and warranties implied by statute that are excludable are excluded from this agreement. Such terms, conditions and warranties as are implied by statute and not excludable are not excluded from this agreement but our liability for breach of such conditions and warranties implied by statute that are not excludable is limited to the total amount paid by you to us under this agreement.
- Neither party to this agreement shall be liable in damages or have the right to terminate this agreement as a result of any delay or default in performing obligations hereunder if such delay or default is caused solely by conditions beyond its control including, but not limited to Acts of God, Government Restrictions, wars, pandemics, insurrections and/or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the party whose performance is affected.
- In the interpretation of this Agreement, unless repugnant to the context, words importing the masculine gender shall include the feminine or neuter and the singular number shall include the plural and vice versa. The words “the purchaser” shall include the heirs, executors, administrators and permitted assigns of the Lessee or being a company its successors and permitted transferees and its liquidators and administrators. Any covenants or agreements on the part of two or more persons shall be deemed to bind them jointly and severally.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation