Module 3: Business Basics
Aaron goes deep on the basics of building your business in Australia. Including;
- Registering a Company & Business Name: The different types of business and what that means
- Superannuation: Setting up to pay yourself and employees superannuation
- Taxes: The different types of taxes and what that means for you
Understanding Intellectual Property (IP)
Aaron’s personal and #1 Intellectual Property lawyer in Australia Stuart Gibson will take you through everything you need to know about intellectual property. IP lawyer for the likes of Russel Brand, Nicole Kidman, Katy Perry and Arnold Schwarzenegger, Stuart Gibson will save you a whole lot of time and money at the very start of your journey.
Starting a business, you need to be thinking about the best way to protect your intellectual property and set up your trademarks properly so that you can set yourself up for success.
Registering a Domain Name
Aaron takes you step by step through the basics of registering a domain name for your new business in less than 1 day.
- Checking that the domain you want is available (.com.au & .com)
- Registering the domain
- Hosting of the domain
- Buying the domains in the countries you expect to do business in
- Free website builders to get a site up and running or investing into someone building you one