Module 3: Business Basics
Aaron goes deep on the basics of building your business in Australia
- Registering a Company & Business Name: The different types of business and what that means
- Superannuation: Setting up to pay yourself and employees superannuation
- Taxes: The different types of taxes and what that means for you
Understanding Intellectual Property (IP)
Aaron’s person IP lawyer Stuart Gibson will take you through what you need to know about intellectual property. Starting a business, you need to be thinking about the best way to protect your intellectual property and set up your trademarks properly so that you can set yourself up for success. Stuart is the guy that celebrities, politicians and fortune 500 directors go to for advice and guidance on protecting their intellectual property.
Registering a Domain Name
Aaron takes you step by step through the basics of registering a domain name for your new business in less than 1 day.
- Checking that the domain you want is available (.com.au & .com)
- Registering the domain
- Hosting of the domain
- Buying the domains in the countries you expect to do business in
- Free website builders to get a site up and running or investing into someone building you one